We are happy to inform you that Integrative Journal of Medical Sciences (ISSN: 2658-8218) is accepting manuscripts for its special issue on SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19.
The scope of the issue shall encompass the following:
- Original articles about the SARS-CoV2 (including pathology, virology, biology, transmission, etc.)
- Original articles about the COVID19 (clinical and translational data)
- Viewpoints (impactful reports, commentaries, and letters)
- Perspectives (based on systematic reviews), such as predictions, estimations, comparisons to other viral entities, etc.
- Innovations: drug development, original preventative measures, etc.
Kindly submit your manuscript through our Online Submission System. Manuscripts will be fast-tracked and published online free of charge after peer-reviewing.
In case of any query, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Editorial Team,
Integrative Journal of Medical Sciences.
To cover the cost for providing our high-quality publishing service and free access to readers, authors pay a one-time article processing charge (APC) for manuscripts accepted after peer-review. There are no charges for rejected articles, no submission charges, and no surcharges based on the length of an article, figures or supplementary data. Editorial items (Editorials, Corrections, Additions, Retractions, Letters, Comments, etc.) are published free of charge.
I am excited to announce that the International Journal of Medicine and Surgery (IJMS) will change title to the Integrative Journal of Medical Sciences (IJMS) in 2020.
The scope of IJMS will be on broad issues related to medical sciences and closely related disciplines, including basic research in Morocco and MENA countries.
The process to change the journal title and scope was led by Khalid BOUTI, founder and editor of IJMS. Changes were approved by the IJMS Editorial Board and the MBMJ Publisher.
I am honored and pleased to lead the journal in this transition to a focus on medical sciences in our country and region.